Workshop / Training Program
Phonix Intervention Centre, a centre for counselling & special education regularly conducts the workshops and training programs for Psychology and Special Education Students and professionals and also for the teachers and parents in order to bring awareness about the field of mental health and disability. The themes for the workshops and training programs are varies feild to field.
Some upcoming Workshop / Training Programs
- Two days workshop on Cognitive Behaviour Therapy Workshop on 9th & 10th September 2017
- One Day Workshop on Phonetics on 24th September 2017
- One Day Workshop on Basic Counseling Skills on 8th October 2017.
- One Day Workshop on "How to Write a good Research Papaer on 29th October 2017".
- One Day Workshop on Psychometrics Assessment (VSMS/DST) on 12th November 2017
- One Day Workshop on Learning Disability - Assessment & Intervention on 26th November 2017